The Vocations Ministry Office of the De La Salle Brothers of the Philippines
is a community of Brothers, Lasallian Partners and students, committed, together and by association, to strengthening the culture of vocation, formation, and accompaniment in all Lasallian educational institutions in the Philippines.
By promoting all Lasallian Vocations, creating structures of formation and accompaniment for those discerning the Brothers’ life, and empowering the Lasallian Vocation Teams, the Office aims to help each Lasallian discover the call of God, respond to the inspiration of the Spirit, and bear witness to the love of Christ.
VMO Theme 2021-2022
The theme “Yes, Bro!” encapsulates all our thrusts this year.
It represents first, Jesus Christ our Brother who loves all, calls all to follow him, and sends all to serve all. Second, it describes the enthusiastic response that a person expresses to Christ in various and unique vocations inspired by the Spirit.
Strategic Directions & Goals
- Promoting all Lasallian vocations through various platforms and engagements.
- Establish an engaging presence in the various social media platforms.
- Enhance and initiate programs that create a space for engagement with the Brothers.
- Providing structures of formation and accompaniment to those discerning the Brother’s life.
- Encourage contacts to sign-up for the Aspirancy.
- Accompany Aspirants in living out their aspirancy contracts.
- Help Discerners in deepening their discernment process towards a vocational decision
- Empowering the local vocation teams through holistic accompaniment.
- Empower Lasallian Vocation Teams in their ministry.
- Accompany members of the Lasallian Vocation Teams.